Tri-fold brochures make powerful marketing tools in a compact form. You find them just about everywhere – down at the local diner, at the counter of a favorite store, in a rack at a rest stop, and in the doctor’s office. Think about trade shows and the lines of tables full of different brochures and business cards. The tri-fold outshines them all with the ability to hold vast amounts of content about a business, including photographs.
7 Benefits of the Tri-fold Brochure
There are plenty of different folds that you can use. Some are very fancy; others aren’t. Don’t discount the simple tri-fold as part of your marketing campaign:
- You have six evenly-sized panels. Organizing the content on each panel gives you much more real estate in comparison to a bi-fold or flat sheet. Many times designers create the brochure on an 8.5” x 11” sheet. You can use other sizes, as well, to fit your needs. For example, you may choose 8.5” x 14” or 11” x 17” to accomplish your goals.
- Each panel works as its own billboard. One option is to separate out the features and the benefits of your product or service onto two panels. The other four panels can be used for a different scope of your content. The inside three panels can be a map for a regional antique loop, and the outside provides the details. Your ideal customer will be transported along the sales journey when you use each panel strategically.
- Different types of businesses can use them. They are commonly used in tourism. Other industries that benefit from a tri-fold include manufacturing, retail, real estate, and nonprofits.
- They are affordable. You want to know you will get a return on your investment. Tri-folds are very affordable to get printed at your favorite print shop.
- They are portable. Think of a home show where different builders, suppliers, and realtors have their tables. Visitors can take your brochure and easily tuck it into their pocket to take home and review. No bulky chunks of paper to haul around.
- They look professional and uphold your brand. A company’s brand makes them memorable. Tri-folds are no slouch at looking professional to the reader while carrying your branding elements.
- Designing dimensions are simple. Choose the finished size of your brochure, break it into three equally-sized panels, and design away! Your trusted printer will ensure it’s trimmed so the panels fold well and keep the integrity of your brochure.
Work with an Experienced Tri-fold Brochure Printer – Choose World Arts
Take advantage of the flexibility of the tri-fold brochure when creating your marketing and promotional campaign. These portable pieces of magic aid your business or school in keeping you front and center of your prospective customer or student. World Arts Printing produces these pieces regularly. Our state-of-the-art facility is the perfect place for your next brochure. Contact us today, and let’s make this project memorable for your customers.
World Arts is an ISO 2009:2015 Certified Company